For some first date is a magical experience while for some it can be as torturous as root canal, everything depends on the person you meet, your outfit, your mood, and numerous other factors. To last a great first impression on your first date you need the advice of a professional dating coach.
A dating coach is a person who helps to bring your best foot forward and guide you to achieve your goals and realize your dreams. They reveal their top tips to help you make a stellar first impression.
The following Tips were given by Professional Dating Coaches to make your first date memorable.
- Memorize your lines: Spend time to memorize your best lines and anecdotes on friends, family or in front of mirror. If you are well prepared for your first date, it will give you more confidence and save you from any awkward silence.
- Consider options other than dinner: Avoid wasting time on dinner at your first date. Rather you should try something interactive and childlike. You can go for a walk on beach or go to open houses. You can even opt for playing Frisbee in the park followed by test driving cars. All these things creates instant bonding and gives you something to talk rather than wasting time and discussing about the menu.
- Don’t ignore the awkward moments: Try to acknowledge any awkward moment that crop on your first date. First dates are considered anxiety provoking on both sides but if you talk about the elephant in the room, it will break the tension.
- Keep it short: Keep your first date short, no longer than 1 hour. This will keep the investment relatively low if one person is not feeling comfortable. And if both of you are attracted towards each other, it will help to anticipate for your next date. Stick to this rule no matter how much chemistry you both feel for each other.
- Ditch the three-day rule: If you feel good during your first date, remember to call on the way home to say “Thanks for the great time.” Don’t wait for few days to say this. This move will wow your first date.
- Reach out and touch someone: Try little physical contact during your first date, try going for ice skating or opt for roller coaster ride. This human contact creates effortless connection between the two person that never feels forced.
- Take the focus off me, myself, and I: The best first date move for a men is to make the lady feel comfortable. If the lady is comfortable with you, she’s going to trust you which means both of you will have fun. For lady it is important to think about him first. Make him feel interesting. Any positive reinforcement will do wonders. If your date is having great time with you then chances are you’ll be asked for date two.
If you are looking for dating coach services in Minneapolis, then call Cupid’s Cronies professional dating coach who will help you realize your dreams without breaking the piggy bank. Feel Free to contact us at: (612) 483-3393